How do one and all, my video producing rate seems to have accelerated somewhat! Here is part three in my series of videos aimed at new drivers just starting out and this one covers curtainsiders. There are a lot of curtainsiders out there and I can only film with the trucks I have access to so I can't of course cover everything. But I hope this brief intro to the world of the curtainsider may help some peoples. Alas Sir Bertie does not make an appearance in this once, he was suffering with an illness. As usual feel free to comment below or use the Facebook, Twitter and Google+ buttons. ONWARD
So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.