Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com
Current Irish Ferries Flagship WB Yeats. I’m Yet To Experience This Magnificent Vessel Well, interesting and exciting to me! Ferries and shopping has always been one of my weird obsessions, always has! My initial reaction to this news was ‘Good lord, this is a surprise & ‘they’re mad’’ but when you stop to think about it Irish Continental Group via Irish Ferries are VERY good at what they do. It takes a lot of skill to keep their position on the profitable Irish Sea for as long as they have, with the fleet they have. So rather than think ‘they’re mad’ I now feel sorry for P&O! (DFDS will be fine whatever happens, as a ferry company they don’t need Dover - Calais (& Dunkirk) in the way P&O do). So exciting times on Dover - Calais I reckon. And could be a great move for them as with the huge number of customers they already have that cross via Dover being able to tie them in with F - U.K. - IRL deals means that potentially they have a ready made customer base. I imag...

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.