Skip to main content

EASTER SURPRISE! Trucking Diaries - Lambs to France Part 1

Bonjour everyone, I hope this sunny Good Friday finds you in good spirits! Found some more videos on my phone that never seem to have been put together and uploaded so that’s exactly what I’ve done. I seem particularly bad tempered in this one, out doing Bertie on that front even. More about the video explained in the introduction.

Also keep an eye out for next weeks Renault Truck launch.

Have a great Easter everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAB A DISCOUNT NOW!

 

Broughtons

www.lorry-driver.com is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Broughtons Time: Oct 21, 2023 09:00 London Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/7307507700?pwd=dHkwOXgyeW9WM1NGWmZVL1M4ZHZqZz09 Meeting ID: 730 750 7700 Passcode: drivercpc Meeting ID: 730 750 7700 Passcode: 575274687

Current Availability Business to Business & One to One Tuition

A regularly updated calendar for companies wishing to use my services or for individuals looking to book one on one tuition. Updated weekly.