Was tweeting about this last night and thought it would make a good post as it explains how I go about making my videos and podcasts- Oh Billy Connolly ❤️ An idol of mine. This is exactly how I do what I do. Not for a second claiming to be even 1% as clever or funny as Billy but all my videos & my podcasts are like this. Press record & see what happens. Nothing is ever planned. And like he said it is wildly exciting! I’m of average intelligence. Not particularly clever but one thing I do have is a relentlessly fast brain that NEVER stops thinking, at a million miles an hour. From the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep I’m thinking a million things at once. Possibly ADHD related. Can cause it’s own problems. It can be as exhausting as it sounds and I literally have no idea how to switch off. But I think the good outweighs the bad. So yeah I just turn the camera on, the voice recorder, or fire up the laptop to write an article and it all just flows, normally first take/...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.