Good Monday to you. Whilst on a break in our yard at Virginia recently I was informed that someone who likes my videos was coming to say hello. It was a nice young lady called Lorna. To be honest I think she wanted to meet Bertie more than me. He was actually nice for once! We had our picture taken in front of the lorry. She also got to see poor wounded Holly. I was rather chuffed that someone had made the special effort to meet me! So it was lovely to meet you Lorna, and Bertie sends his regards! Have a very happy Christmas to you and your family. And indeed everyone else.
Is ambition essential? Should we always strive for more? Some of us just don’t want to. In my office last night bopping away to music writing a PowerPoint Driver CPC course and I just realised how happy it makes me. I never expected to find something that would switch me on as much as driving did but somehow I have. That's key with an ADHD addled brain...stuff needs to switch you on. If it doesn’t it’s pointless trying to make it as it never will. It's why my brief period as a transport manager was a disaster! That & fact I don't want to manage anyone. I'm the opposite of power hungry, I'm power allergic, I don’t want to be in charge of anyone, ever. Unfashionable to say in this modern world but all I want from my little business is a comfortable happy life. No ambitions to grow it, no ambitions to employ anyone, no ambitions to get rich. I’ve never actually had any interest in money at all. Happiness is my currency. Also explains why I’m usually broke! It’s ta...

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.