Hello everyone. So as many of you will know I was unfairly given the boot from my transport manager job at Virginia. The truth is I was thinking of leaving anyhow as the stress was insane. I got back on the the road on Saturday and it felt like coming home, hitting the M5 in a Volvo FH 500, radio on, stress free work, it was bliss and made me realise it all turned out for the best. Anyway, back to now. Im now a freelance driver. I want to work on my terms when I want to work. I've been a driver for 18 years and have a full clean C+E and D+E licences so I can drive coaches and trucks. I'd love a bit of coach work in the summer to keep my hand in. All up date with CPC and have a packages ADR licence. Im interested in a variety of work. Mostly local but I do want to do trips to Europe on occasion. I spent 3 years piloting a FH16 750 so I can be trusted with any truck! I have experience with many types of work. Fridges (hanging and boxed), flats, curtainsiders, euroliners, tankers,...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.