Skip to main content
Since the blog will be low on pictures for a week or two while I wait for my phone to be replaced I thought I'd pst some of my favourites from the past year to try and maintain your interest in my little site! The first year of my new R440, Holly!

We start with Hollys birthday last week, I thought I'd mark the occasion since I was in the yard with a picture of her next to her mother Doris, a '97 Streamline





In the mountains of Snowdonia with a UK Mail trailer earlier this year




I quite like the contrast between dark and light on this one! Listen to me sounding all arty!




In a warehouse, how exciting!




Early morning in the yard washing and fuelling




I was on the company Christmas card last year!




Outside my parents house last Christmas




Parked up on the motorway in Belgium 2 days before Christmas because the police wouldn't let trucks move, arghhhhh




Proper filthy!




Parked up on the M25 last December! It took some getting out at 4am I can tell you, but we did it.




Dirty and dark in Dublin




And finally her first day on the road, here with a brand new trailer.




So that's a brief run through of Holly the lorry's first year on the road. It's been quite eventful, and she's performed faultlessly. Here's to another year. ONWARD...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Some Pictures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

External Transport Manager

Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom