Skip to main content
Since the blog will be low on pictures for a week or two while I wait for my phone to be replaced I thought I'd pst some of my favourites from the past year to try and maintain your interest in my little site! The first year of my new R440, Holly!

We start with Hollys birthday last week, I thought I'd mark the occasion since I was in the yard with a picture of her next to her mother Doris, a '97 Streamline





In the mountains of Snowdonia with a UK Mail trailer earlier this year




I quite like the contrast between dark and light on this one! Listen to me sounding all arty!




In a warehouse, how exciting!




Early morning in the yard washing and fuelling




I was on the company Christmas card last year!




Outside my parents house last Christmas




Parked up on the motorway in Belgium 2 days before Christmas because the police wouldn't let trucks move, arghhhhh




Proper filthy!




Parked up on the M25 last December! It took some getting out at 4am I can tell you, but we did it.




Dirty and dark in Dublin




And finally her first day on the road, here with a brand new trailer.




So that's a brief run through of Holly the lorry's first year on the road. It's been quite eventful, and she's performed faultlessly. Here's to another year. ONWARD...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Some Pictures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom