Skip to main content

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack



PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY!
(*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!)
No need to sign in or give your personal details.

Top Tips Videos





Guides

Load Security

Vehicle Weights Guidance

Driving Licence Categories

DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide

Highway Code

Forms & check sites

Check Driving Licence

Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms)

LGV/PCV Medical Forms

Check Driver CPC Hours

Report a Company or Driver

Find a Weighbridge

Social media

TikTok

Facebook

www.twitter.com/lukevernon

www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom

https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom

Click on images below to enlarge and save.







Hope to see you again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MyTopThree; Vehicles. Number 1

I was young once! (To be fair I was at least 35 here!) So……my all time favourite truck was never really in doubt was it?! My FH16 750 I drove for Virginia is the single best vehicle I’ve ever driven but as a whole the Volvo FH is in my opinion one of the best vehicles ever made, and the final version with this cab, the V3, the ultimate version. The only sensible downside anyone can ever come up with is inside space with the sharply raked screen. It was a struggle at first moving from a Topline but when everything else was just better about the Volvo, not least an extra 310 horses under my right foot!.  When Virginia gave me the 750 I thought I’d better make the most of it, of having the most powerful truck on the road as Scania had only lost the title a year or two previously so as everyone said (including me) they’d soon bring out a 750 killer. Well, that took a while. Only now have they released the 770S, 9 years after this truck hit the road and 6 years after I stopped driving i...

Top Trucks No. 3

This is number 3 in my top truck countdown, as if anyone is interested in my waffle. So back in 2014 Volvo Trucks launched their new innovation, the Dual Clutch, basically it means seemless power transmission as it can pre engage the next gear meaning the revs don’t need to drop. As you’ll know I’m a huge fan of autos so this seemed rather exciting to me. I mentioned online about how much I wanted to drive one but that it may be a while as it was a cost extra. At this point Martin Tomlinson at Volvo Trucks UK messaged me to ask if I’d like their demonstrator for a week. You can guess my excitement! I got even more excited when Whites Transport Services Ltd who I was going to be using it for gave me a run to Italy, the Alps being the ultimate test for any vehicle. So, off we went max weight with a fridge full of lambs. Being a demonstrator from HQ meant this had every conceivable extra fitted and it was fantastic! The dual clutch turned out even better than expected. Not having to drop ...

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...