So as you may have seen I’ve been writing much more recently, I love it and I’ve had some really great reactions to these stories of my past so here’s another one! Videos will continue but I’m pivoting more and more to writing, hopefully going to do a lot more for Truck & Driver and possibly other magazines, watch this space! Always open to constructive criticism or offers of assignments. #ThrowBackThursday. So just before Christmas I mentioned my time at Davies Bros, my first driving job. They ran buses and also had their own European tour department, and this was what I was aiming for. I passed my PSV at 19, back then you could get it at 18 but only drive local service bus routes till you are 21. When I turned 21 they started easing me in to coach work with London Express trips. Basically they ran a coach daily from West Wales to London, you’d park up 10 hours then drive back. Needed to be two drivers and the most I think I ever remember taking down was about 6 people, so the wri...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.