Skip to main content

TRUCK FRIENDLY BACON & EGGS

Hello all. Next part of trip video coming when I’ve sorted out my phone storage problem but until then I hope you enjoy a little cooking video. Truck Friendly as it doesn’t involve frying pans! Have a great week all, well, try anyway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...

Supporting Ukraine

Just a little thing to support Ukraine. Buy a Ukrainian flag sticker to display and 50% of the proceeds from each flag bought will be donated to the Red Cross Ukraine Appeal. A tiny way to show support. Please share if you do. 4 designs available, 

EXTREME WEATHER; ADVICE FOR CAR DRIVERS

Hello peeps. As many of you will know some really bad weather is about to hit us and last over the festive period. Reading about it on BBC news the line 'give high sided vehicles plenty of room' gave me an idea for a blog post. So here it is! Many people who have very little motorway experience take to the road at this time of year. Im not claiming to be the best driver in the world, I just know that many car drivers follow my blog and lets face it the car test is inadequate at best. So all I want to do is give you some advice I learned from driving everything from cars to minibuses to double deck coaches and vans to artics in 22 different countries over the past 18 years! IN HIGH WINDS- 1. DO NOT DITHER! On motorways often if a problem occurs most car drivers first reaction is to brake. In many cases this can be the worst option! If you see a high sided struggling with wind as you overtake ACCELERATE! The best place to be is in front of it, not behind, and most certainly not b...