Skip to main content

#TruckingTopTips The Basics 2. Should I Bother?

Hello friends. Episode 2 up at 8am Thursday. Sleep well all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIMME A JOB! #Please

Don’t mind me, just a desperate appeal for work. Carry on as you were.  EMAIL ME   Buy me a coffee

#MyTopThree: Countries. 1. IRELAND

So if you have thought about what #MyTopThree Countries much I dare say you’ll find number one inevitable. So yes, Ireland! I feel I should remind you this is a top 3 based on overall experience, not just driving. Though it has a terrible reputation for bad roads the road network is unrecognisable compared to just 20/25 years ago and bad roads are becoming ever fewer and further between. My first taste of Ireland was when Dad started working for Nolans in the late 90’s who were at the time one of ‘South Wales’ biggest employers of drivers. Back then the roads were horrendous and you had to make sure everything was strapped down, in the cab as well as the trailer! Nolan’s gets a lot of bad said about it but like most things a lot is not really true. Yes they were plain speakers, yes you ran day and night but no one ever went there for an easy time. Fact is they were/are well run and like most of Ireland’s transport sector a family firm where you’re more like to see the boss in overalls ...