Skip to main content

Bertie Has A Job!


After my request for work someone offered Bertie a job because he was a fellow yellow. He’s on his way to London with a load of milk powder. So it seems he’s now the main breadwinner. Tho I doubt I’ll be seeing any of this bread

So many trucks passing through my busy little town lately. Is generally a fair few being one of only 2 main rights north over this side of the country. 

NOTE:- if I take yours or your companies Picture and you want an unmarked copy pop me an email and I’ll send across lorrydriverluke@live.com

Hello to the chap in the handsome DAF, I rushed off as I wanted to get a better picture rather than out of rudeness! I leave bad manners to Sir Bertie.


Also started a debate on Trucknet after it turns out two drivers from a certain company that shall remain nameless told their office to contact a hobby photographer to tell him to stop taking their pics! How ridiculous is that! You can of course tell me not to take your picture as you pass through town all you like but I still will and I’ll relentlessly take the piss out of you online for being mind blowingly pretentious! 😂

Thankfully this nonsense seems to be rare. As others have pointed out it’s the working truck pictures that people want to look at most in years to come. There’s only so many ways you can photograph a flagship truck at a truck show! It’s also why you’ll see me post everything, from bin lorries to flagships. Much easier now of course with digital so got to give respect & thanks to the photographers who photographed working trucks over the past century, it took a lot of effort and money with film.

Trucknet debate and vote - TRUCKNET DEBATE




Last nights video where I update you and put a call out for work.


And finally thank you from the bottom of my heart for the continuing donations. I’ll never be able to thank you enough, so instead I’ll just bombard you with videos of me droning on and on and on and on and on and on and etc etc

#ONWARD & #GOODDAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

External Transport Manager

Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom