Skip to main content

#TruckingTopTips The Basics; Country Lanes


Good morning all. I often see in middle of videos I’ve posted little #TruckingTopTips. So what with my new focus on #TruckingTopTips going forward I’ll cut them out and regularly post them here. (This is just one tip. A more detailed Country lanes #TruckingTopTips will be coming soon)

#ONWARD! to a great day

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MILKMAN LUKE

Hello chums. Waterford Show was a great time, met loads of great people and saw lots of brilliant trucks. Im gonna do a blog post later in the week with pics and the like. If you have any of you that you had taken with me and Bertie please send them so I can share. lorrydriverluke@live.com. I met a certain someone at the show as you can see in the pic, I think Bertie's new name plate sums the situation up! Anyhow, have a little bonus video. Of me on a milk round with my Dad. Hope you enjoy. Luke Vernon www.lorry-driver.com www.twitter.com/LukeVernon

Looking To The Future……..

So, here goes then! I’m a LinkedIn novice, having spent a lifetime as a driver! Background- after a serious car accident in 2020 that very nearly killed me I started thinking about the future, as you do when you came so close to not having one! Driving was my dream job, I’ve driven so many things from minibuses and coaches to trucks & vans and even plant machiny like articulated dumper trucks & diggers in a career that crossed 20+ countries in Europe from Portugal to Hungary to Norway to Finland to Ireland and everywhere in between so many times over a near 25 year career.. I had the time of my life, it was amazing, but…… I’ve done all I dreamed of. My CV looks ridiculous because I wanted to experience everything, which I did. But this has left me wondering what’s next? Do I simply repeat everything over the next 20 years. Which would be easy but not fulfilling or do I strike out on a new path? I’m choosing the latter.   I’m incredibly experienced as a driver but obvio...

Bertie Heads East Pt 2

Sorry for the poor quality in this one, not sure what happened