Skip to main content

Vive la France!


One of my favourite countries to drive in is France for several reasons but this the top one! Freshly baked baguettes in every services every day. Great if you can catch them while warm! I have to stop myself from eating them all as I drive down road by putting them the other side of the cab. What’s your favourite country to drive in and why? Happy Sunday / Dydd Sul Hapus

More Pics of this on-

www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom

https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom 

Re a couple of comments asking if I’m back working………trust me, you won’t miss that happening! I won’t just pop up unannounced in France in a 750 buying baguettes! You’ll be sick to death hearing about it in the end! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAB A DISCOUNT NOW!

 

Broughtons

www.lorry-driver.com is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Broughtons Time: Oct 21, 2023 09:00 London Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/7307507700?pwd=dHkwOXgyeW9WM1NGWmZVL1M4ZHZqZz09 Meeting ID: 730 750 7700 Passcode: drivercpc Meeting ID: 730 750 7700 Passcode: 575274687

Current Availability Business to Business & One to One Tuition

A regularly updated calendar for companies wishing to use my services or for individuals looking to book one on one tuition. Updated weekly.