Skip to main content

It’s Beyond A F**king Joke.


It’s the middle of the night and I just read the government press release and got angry. So as you can imagine I swore a lot. I’m not fucking apologising for it because I’m just fucking totally exhausted and on the edge of my sanity with it all at this stage of the shitshow. I’m tired, I’m bankrupt and I’m monumentally stressed. If you don’t like fucking swearing don’t fucking watch. Boom, problem solved. Good fucking morning to you.

https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom

www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon 

TO ADD- before any pompous arseholes comment the usual ‘if you have to swear you don’t have a point’ fuck off. I’m a stressed lorry driver desperate to return to work, not a work shy politician.



 Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

GIMME A JOB! #Please

Don’t mind me, just a desperate appeal for work. Carry on as you were.  EMAIL ME   Buy me a coffee

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom