Complementary Year to a Page calendars sent with every order in January! Deasktop, single A4 with sticky pads on back or A5 with same (Use extra postage for A4 version) (Don’t get too excited just a single page! Card tho with sticky pads) (pic wise it’s lucky dip!) https://lorrydriverdotcom.sumup.link
Hello chums. Waterford Show was a great time, met loads of great people and saw lots of brilliant trucks. Im gonna do a blog post later in the week with pics and the like. If you have any of you that you had taken with me and Bertie please send them so I can share. lorrydriverluke@live.com. I met a certain someone at the show as you can see in the pic, I think Bertie's new name plate sums the situation up! Anyhow, have a little bonus video. Of me on a milk round with my Dad. Hope you enjoy. Luke Vernon www.lorry-driver.com www.twitter.com/LukeVernon
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.