Skip to main content

Thanking you

Good morrow people's. My daft little site seems to get busier and busier as the months roll by and it's fantastic to see. Not to mention unexpected. So I'd just like to say thank you to all of you that visit and watch my various videos or read my inane ramblings. It's looking like I'll hit 10,000 hits for August, the highest month so far. That's nuts!

Also I'm going to ask if I can do a Denmark & Sweden run soon so I can make another video diary.

In the mean time here's a pic of two new and rather fine looking Magnums. I'd never even sat in one before and when it came to getting out I nearly fell out. They are strange trucks layout wise even after all these years. They've a very busy life ahead with two Irish chaps that do a lot of Italy.


ONWARD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom