Skip to main content

New Toys!

Good evening to you all. I'm going to try and get my Bertie and me Movember video later this evening although I'm a bit pushed for time do if not it'll be Thursday as I'm in Ireland tomorrow. It's all filmed just need to sort beginning and end.

Anyhow I got some new toys! I've started really getting into photo editing, it's going to take a lot of practise to become good but to help me in my quest I've bought a graphics tablet. Exciting stuff. Well I think it is. And I've bought a good tripod too. So more night shots, which I love taking, plus I'm gonna use it for some video ideas I have. I'll keep you posted.

All I need now is £2000 to buy a big f*** off MacBook and new video editing software. Hopefully I'll have saved enough for them by the new year! Well February or March anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAB A DISCOUNT NOW!

 

Broughtons

www.lorry-driver.com is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Broughtons Time: Oct 21, 2023 09:00 London Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/7307507700?pwd=dHkwOXgyeW9WM1NGWmZVL1M4ZHZqZz09 Meeting ID: 730 750 7700 Passcode: drivercpc Meeting ID: 730 750 7700 Passcode: 575274687

It’s Beyond A F**king Joke.

It’s the middle of the night and I just read the government press release and got angry. So as you can imagine I swore a lot. I’m not fucking apologising for it because I’m just fucking totally exhausted and on the edge of my sanity with it all at this stage of the shitshow. I’m tired, I’m bankrupt and I’m monumentally stressed. If you don’t like fucking swearing don’t fucking watch. Boom, problem solved. Good fucking morning to you. https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   TO ADD- before any pompous arseholes comment the usual ‘if you have to swear you don’t have a point’ fuck off. I’m a stressed lorry driver desperate to return to work, not a work shy politician.   Buy me a coffee