Howdy doodle chaps and chapesses. As some of you have noticed I have been very quiet of late and still have outstanding videos. The truth of the matter is I needed a break from things, and it was nearly a permenant one! I was burning myself out and then some angry comments from people on various sites got to me a bit and I seriously considered giving it all up. I know I get and am grateful for the loads of brilliant positive messages, but sometimes a handful of bad ones from people that seemingly hate me outweigh no end of positive ones. It's hard to explain. Anyhow, a friend came up with the idea of having a page on my site for the horrible comments! Instead of interacting with these hateful loons just show them that they won't win. So I may do that. So I did reach a decision. I do love my website and doing this so I shall continue, and try to ignore the hateful comments. I'm just me doing a job and sharing it with you. I don't profess to be great, or tell you you sho...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.