Skip to main content

A Midweek Update & Radcliffe & Maconie!

Good morning one and all. Just on the ferry in Holyhead and now happily full of breakfast! As many of you may have heard I was on The Chain on Radcliffe & Maconies show on 6 Music yesterday. Was brilliant, they were fantastic to talk to and I really enjoyed it. Plus it gives me another chance to bang on about how bloody fantastic 6 Music is on here. So there be a link below if you fancy listening to me ramble on. Listen to the whole show if you've 3 hours to spare. If you've not listened to them or 6 Music before I promise you'll be hooked! If not I'm about 1 hour and 10 minutes in.

RADCLIFFE & MACONIE SHOW

Also I often get asked what I use to listen to 6 in my truck. I bought a Pure Highway DAB radio a few years ago and it was honestly one the the best things I've ever bought for my lorry. Digital radio as I drive about. Worth it's weight in gold.

PURE HIGHWAY ON AMAZON

One tip though, I found the stick on windscreen ariel it comes with next to usless in a truck so I bought a mag mount one which is fantastic, I only lose signal in the most remote of places.

MAG MOUNT ARIEL

Finally I've popped up another poll on the right>>> I like these polls. 43% of you that voted are artic drivers, 20% which came from nowhere yesterday are never intending to be a driver and 12% are hoping to be a driver at some point. This time I'm interested how you found this site. I got 3,000 in an hour when I was on radio yesterday which was a bit mad, the power of Radcliffe & Maconie! I have been doing this site for a shade over a year and I'm still really amazed at how many hits it gets. I'm even more amazed it goes up every month! Its currently running at over 30,000 hits a month and rising. That's nuts!!! I just hope I can make it interesting enough to maintain the attention of all the visitors both new and old. Thank you very much indeed for visiting, it makes me very happy!


So anyway, that's enough of me banging on about digital radio 'n stuff. Have a splendid midweek everyone and I should have another video of my endless ramblings up this weekend.

Oh and one last thing *said in Coloumbo style* if your new here there are links to a Facebook page and my Twitter on the bar on the right. Feel free to come and be bombarded with the tweets and updates of a rambling buffoon. Be warned, I tweet a lot. Don't say I didn't warn you....

ONWARD...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

More video buffoonery

Good morning friends. Part 2 of Vernons Vehicles & Vittles is upon us for your delight and delectation, or dismay and dispair, whichever you prefer. Have a good weekend all.