Skip to main content

Just a picture

Hello chums. Just wanted to share this pic, my beautiful lorry in front of my favourite ferry (yes I've a favourite ferry).

Bertie was out visiting Colonel Sanders....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

GIMME A JOB! #Please

Don’t mind me, just a desperate appeal for work. Carry on as you were.  EMAIL ME   Buy me a coffee

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom