Skip to main content

Sorry, again!

Howdy doods. Happy Monday to you all. If you follow my Facebook page or the Twitter doodle then you'll know I'm struggling to find a memory card that I filmed part of the Denmark trip on, hence the video delay, so apologies for that. I think I may be able to assemble the video without it though so all is not lost. However I need to finish an assignment that should have been in last week first. So once that is done I'll attack the video.

Secondly I'm going to lose my truck show virginity this year! I'm going to TWO! The first one is Flat to the Mat in Cavan, Ireland, so local to us as a company. The 143 is being restored especially so her and Holly and I think a new Volvo will look great together. Although I'm resigned to the fact I'll never manage to get Holly up to the standards of regular show goers it'll be a bit of fun. I may even have some goodies to give away! The second show is a month later in Carmarthen. So local to home. I'll be on my own with that one. So there you go, I've told you now so I can't back out of either! Here's a pic of the 143 from a couple of years ago. And while I was looking for the pic I found this one, snack van Dutch style, they know how to do it!

#ONWARD>>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

GIMME A JOB! #Please

Don’t mind me, just a desperate appeal for work. Carry on as you were.  EMAIL ME   Buy me a coffee

Top Trucks No. 3

This is number 3 in my top truck countdown, as if anyone is interested in my waffle. So back in 2014 Volvo Trucks launched their new innovation, the Dual Clutch, basically it means seemless power transmission as it can pre engage the next gear meaning the revs don’t need to drop. As you’ll know I’m a huge fan of autos so this seemed rather exciting to me. I mentioned online about how much I wanted to drive one but that it may be a while as it was a cost extra. At this point Martin Tomlinson at Volvo Trucks UK messaged me to ask if I’d like their demonstrator for a week. You can guess my excitement! I got even more excited when Whites Transport Services Ltd who I was going to be using it for gave me a run to Italy, the Alps being the ultimate test for any vehicle. So, off we went max weight with a fridge full of lambs. Being a demonstrator from HQ meant this had every conceivable extra fitted and it was fantastic! The dual clutch turned out even better than expected. Not having to drop ...