Skip to main content

Full of the Pipe Trophy!

Howdy doodle peeps. As many of you will know me Holly and Bertie went to a truckshow in Cavan over the weekend. I was overwhelmed at the amazing amount of people that came to see us so thank you all it was fantastic to see each and every one of you. A brilliant weekend was beautifully topped off with a trophy for third place in the best 2009-2012 tractor unit category. So all in all a fantastic weekend. There will be video and pictures of all the people that visited us during the weekend later in the week. But for now heres a picture of our trophy! I look a bit dazed, this is immediatly after being presented with it and I'm still taking it in. I never expected to win any thing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

Is It OK To Be Unambitious?

Is ambition essential? Should we always strive for more? Some of us just don’t want to.  In my office last night bopping away to music writing a PowerPoint Driver CPC course and I just realised how happy it makes me. I never expected to find something that would switch me on as much as driving did but somehow I have. That's key with an ADHD addled brain...stuff needs to switch you on. If it doesn’t it’s pointless trying to make it as it never will. It's why my brief period as a transport manager was a disaster! That & fact I don't want to manage anyone. I'm the opposite of power hungry, I'm power allergic, I don’t want to be in charge of anyone, ever. Unfashionable to say in this modern world but all I want from my little business is a comfortable happy life. No ambitions to grow it, no ambitions to employ anyone, no ambitions to get rich. I’ve never actually had any interest in money at all. Happiness is my currency. Also explains why I’m usually broke! It’s ta...