Skip to main content

GOOD MORROW! Videos, Spotify & Twitter

Hello chums, greetings froma wet and damp Londinium. As you may know the All Wales truck show was supposed to be this weekend but it was canceled. Which may be for the best as due to a delay with the reload in Denmark I wouldn't have made it back to West Wales in my hours anyhow much less had time to prepare the truck. Anyhow I promise to do a UK show at some point.

Right, well what I'm getting to is that all the Barcelona videos are on my parents computer at home, so alas due to me not being there I can't make them. I'm gonna see if I can put together the first bit of the Sweden video if I can make enough space on my pooter. This is my first HD video! So they will probably be short 10 to 15 minute episodes due to the space limitations and upload speeds.

So to keep you entertained for now I've made you a new Spotify playlist. This is a bit of a more laid back chilled one than the last one. It starts with the new Blur one Under The Westway. I adore Blur, and especially Damon Albarn. His voice takes me to another place, and this song takes me back to when I was 14 or 15 and hearing his voice for the first time, and also to when they played my first every Glastonbury on their comeback. That was 2 of the greatest hours of my entire life and I don't mind saying I cried a bit! I love music.

Finally I'm sorry I know I neglect the comments on here sometimes. The reason for this is because when I'm abroad I only have my phone and Blogger is a bit of a pain in the arse on a Windows phone. If you have any questions or comments and want a quick answer try me on Twitter. The beauty of Twitter is you can be totally anonymous should you so wish. But please still comment here and I promise I am going to make much more of an effort to reply. I shall come on whenever I'm back in the UK and deal with comments. I PROMISE!!!

Enjoy the music, let me know what you think of this playlist, what you like/don't like etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

External Transport Manager

Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom