Skip to main content
NEW LOOK BLOG!

So as you cam see, we've a new look. So far on Facebook and Twitter its roughly 70/30 in favour of it but I'm well aware your not all on these sites so here please leave comments on what you think of the new look.

The reason for the change? I thought the old one looked a bit 2003! I wanted some clean, modern and fresh and I think this is. If you look top left on menu bar you can customise your view and to the right is a grey bar that if you hover over it links and stuff appear. You can see a Facebook like button at the bottom of each post as well now along with a tweet one.

I'm going to take a much more hands on approach with it now. I can post via email as well now so at least a couple of times a week I'm going to post a 'where am I picture' (thanks to my chum Simon Harrison for that idea!) to make it all a bit more interactive. I'd also like to hear your ideas for features.

So, have a great day.ONWARD

Thanking you

Luke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today

Well I feel a bit better today having had a good sleep. I slept in a Gigantibus, or more commonly known as a Magnum, and when I opened the blinds I was greeted with an inch of snow and it's still snowing. So I've got to drive a truck I've never driven before, in snow, on untreated roads, oh and did I mention the truck is only a few months old! Today will be very much slow and steady with a good dose of nail biting!

Good morning

#DriverShortage; New Video Midday Sunday

Good evening all. I hope your weekend is going to plan. Just to say there will be a new #DriverShortage video midday tomorrow talking about the proposed driving test changes and a life and DVLA update (nothing overly exciting alas). For now here’s some recent pictures of evil juggernauts thundering through town piloted by lunatics. #Shocking. Have a good evening chums www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom     Buy me a coffee