Skip to main content

BERTIE NEEDS YOU!

Good day to you. If you are part of my Facebook or Twitter accounts you may know what I'm about to say, if not here goes. Yesterday I saw a little boy with his Dad in his truck. It made me smile as it always does because some of my best childhood memories are form my times trundling round with my Dad in the lorry. I tweeted about it and pointed out it's sad that it doesn't happen so much anymore. I then got quite a few pictures of drivers kids and their lorries which cheered me up no end. It's good to see that some companies still let kids get involved.

So anyhow, it gave me an idea. Which I'm gonna call Sir Bertie's Kids Corner! The idea is a page here on my website for kids. So what I'd like you to do is send pictures of your children when they've been for a spin in the lorry. Aware that not all kids are allowed I'd like pictures they've drawn of lorries too, either a pic of the drawing or you could take a picture of your child holding the picture up if they want to appear on Bertie's page! If I'm feeling brave in the future I may even get Bertie to do a video just for children, free of swearing of course. If any of you have ideas of what Bertie could do in this video please let me know and I'll pass it on to him. ;-)

So there we have it, I hope you like this idea. I really want to get kids involved and engaged with this industry in the same way I was and hopefully this little site and page can help a little in this area. So this is what I want from you-

Email pictures of drawings, your children holding the drawing or your children with your truck with a few notes about them like name age and other relevant stuff like trips they've been on with you etc. Please email them to- 

sir.bertie@gmail.com

If you look above now at the menu bar you'll see the Bertie's Kids Corner page, this is where everything will be. Thank you in advance and I hope this is a success! ONWARD>>>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

Vernons Vehicles & Vittels

Hello peeps. Sorry for the lack of updates of late. Here be another video, they have become a sort of a hybrid of driving and cooking, so I hope this meets your approval. Feel free to comments below.