Skip to main content

BOOM! GOTHENBURG PART 3 IS FINALLY HERE

Hello peeps. Sorry for the delay. I needed a break, as as you saw other things got to me and so on. Another part of the reason is a missing memory card hence a bit of a jump in the middle of this video. So many apologies for that but I couldn't keep you waiting much longer in the vain hope the card would turn up. My lorry has some sort of magical power that makes thing disappear. I can normally be heard screaming 'but I'm in a f**king lorry, how can I lose it' when I've lost something in here.

Anyhow ONWARD with the video and you'll be glad to hear normal service is resumed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAB A DISCOUNT NOW!

 

Broughtons

www.lorry-driver.com is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Broughtons Time: Oct 21, 2023 09:00 London Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/7307507700?pwd=dHkwOXgyeW9WM1NGWmZVL1M4ZHZqZz09 Meeting ID: 730 750 7700 Passcode: drivercpc Meeting ID: 730 750 7700 Passcode: 575274687

Current Availability Business to Business & One to One Tuition

A regularly updated calendar for companies wishing to use my services or for individuals looking to book one on one tuition. Updated weekly.