Skip to main content

SORRY AND AN EXPLANATION

Howdy doodle chaps and chapesses. As some of you have noticed I have been very quiet of late and still have outstanding videos. The truth of the matter is I needed a break from things, and it was nearly a permenant one! I was burning myself out and then some angry comments from people on various sites got to me a bit and I seriously considered giving it all up. I know I get and am grateful for the loads of brilliant positive messages, but sometimes a handful of bad ones from people that seemingly hate me outweigh no end of positive ones. It's hard to explain. Anyhow, a friend came up with the idea of having a page on my site for the horrible comments! Instead of interacting with these hateful loons just show them that they won't win.  So I may do that.

So I did reach a decision. I do love my website and doing this so I shall continue, and try to ignore the hateful comments. I'm just me doing a job and sharing it with you. I don't profess to be great, or tell you you should do it my way, or even try to be anyone else. Just me. Thankfully most realise this. Bertie thinks I'm acting like a pathetic child and should man up.

So ONWARD and upward with lorry-driver.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

More video buffoonery

Good morning friends. Part 2 of Vernons Vehicles & Vittles is upon us for your delight and delectation, or dismay and dispair, whichever you prefer. Have a good weekend all.