Skip to main content

SORRY AND AN EXPLANATION

Howdy doodle chaps and chapesses. As some of you have noticed I have been very quiet of late and still have outstanding videos. The truth of the matter is I needed a break from things, and it was nearly a permenant one! I was burning myself out and then some angry comments from people on various sites got to me a bit and I seriously considered giving it all up. I know I get and am grateful for the loads of brilliant positive messages, but sometimes a handful of bad ones from people that seemingly hate me outweigh no end of positive ones. It's hard to explain. Anyhow, a friend came up with the idea of having a page on my site for the horrible comments! Instead of interacting with these hateful loons just show them that they won't win.  So I may do that.

So I did reach a decision. I do love my website and doing this so I shall continue, and try to ignore the hateful comments. I'm just me doing a job and sharing it with you. I don't profess to be great, or tell you you should do it my way, or even try to be anyone else. Just me. Thankfully most realise this. Bertie thinks I'm acting like a pathetic child and should man up.

So ONWARD and upward with lorry-driver.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...

#ThrowbackThursday: Plain & Pretty

 #ThrowbackThursday: At Whites Transport Services Ltd I was mostly freelance and jumping from truck to truck covering holidays but I did have an allocated truck for a while. In a fleet that was full of high power flagships people are often surprised that this was my favourite. I just love how clean it looks. Only a 500 but enjoyable to drive too. Went all over in her, Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria etc. very enjoyable job that, pulling out of Dunbia Llanybydder near home, formerly Oriel Jones, and a lot of my childhood was spent in Oriel Jones lorries as my Dad worked for them.  The Best Driver CPCs In The World