Skip to main content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRGINIA TRANSPORT

So as some of you may know it was Virginia's 30th birthday bash last night. I think I'm safe to say that a good time was had by all, well me certainly. A big talking point was their three flagships parked outside lit up by flood lights. There was a constant stream of people looking at them all night. And I can't blame them it was a stunning line up. I still have to keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not actually dreaming that this amazing incredible Volvo is my new lorry. I drove it today down to Rosslare and god its just amazing. I only weigh 25 tonnes but even then I really got an idea of the beast that she is. The acceleration is staggering, gently press your foot to the floor and she surges away like a monster. I just can't wait till I get to really test her with some mountains and a heavy load. So anyhow I'm on the Irish Ferries boat to France right now en route to Portugal. There shall be a decent review of the beauty in that video, in the meantime here are some pictures from last night. I hope you enjoy.....

This model below was mad, real engine noises, lights, indicators and went like the wind! Brilliant.


And last but not least the men behind Virginia transport. Not sure they'll like me putting their pic up but hey ho. A nicer bunch of chaps you couldn't hope to meet and in an industry renowned for being full of a holes they are like a breath of fresh air. 5 and a half years in an I've no intention of going anywhere soon. Unless I drop off the road again and get the sack! My previous longest job was 1 year, so that says a lot.


HERES TO ANOTHER 30 YEARS
(I'M UNLIKELY TO BE HERE BY THAT STAGE THOUGH!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

External Transport Manager

Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom