Skip to main content

BERTIE GOES ITALIAN

Well Iveco have been doing a roadshow recently round the UK to show off their new Hi-Way. So I thought I'd take Bertie for a look, not that he wanted to.

He wasn't best pleased at being used as a marketing gimmick, until he negotiated a £3k fee for his services

He actually liked the bed so much I had to drag him out of it

I've always thought the Iveco was a decent looking truck, let down by its awful build quality. On first impressions and with not much time it does seem much better put together. And the amount of space is incredible. Alas I didn't have time for a test drive.
Bertie seemed impressed but I think this may have had something to do with them stuffing his head for of cash*. It's a decent truck, I wouldn't give up my Volvo for one but I'd have it over many others.


*For the humourless this was a joke....however we did get a nice goodie bag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

More video buffoonery

Good morning friends. Part 2 of Vernons Vehicles & Vittles is upon us for your delight and delectation, or dismay and dispair, whichever you prefer. Have a good weekend all.