Skip to main content

FINAL PART OF FRANCE TRIP. ONWARD



Please feel free to comment and share this below. I shall be replying to comments much more from now on I want to engage with people more. SO COMMENT AND SHARE THIS VIDEO DAMN YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is It OK To Be Unambitious?

Is ambition essential? Should we always strive for more? Some of us just don’t want to.  In my office last night bopping away to music writing a PowerPoint Driver CPC course and I just realised how happy it makes me. I never expected to find something that would switch me on as much as driving did but somehow I have. That's key with an ADHD addled brain...stuff needs to switch you on. If it doesn’t it’s pointless trying to make it as it never will. It's why my brief period as a transport manager was a disaster! That & fact I don't want to manage anyone. I'm the opposite of power hungry, I'm power allergic, I don’t want to be in charge of anyone, ever. Unfashionable to say in this modern world but all I want from my little business is a comfortable happy life. No ambitions to grow it, no ambitions to employ anyone, no ambitions to get rich. I’ve never actually had any interest in money at all. Happiness is my currency. Also explains why I’m usually broke! It’s ta...

#ThrowbackThursday; Where It All Began….

 #ThrowbackThursday - So if you’ve followed me for long you will already know I’ve had a rather ridiculous career working for every man and his dog, driving everything from vans to rigids to artics to drawbars to buses and coaches. I’m really proud of my bonkers career, it’s been absolutely amazing! But, my driving career didn’t start on the road, it started on a landfill, in a Moxy! For pretty my whole childhood Dad was a mechanic who drove on the side. I used to spend lots of time with him, going away in lorries or spending the weekend with him in the workshop. One job he had was for a local plant hire company and this was one of the best as back in those days when no one really cared much about H&S, I got to drive and play with machines in the yard. It got to point where I could lift engines and axles etc with pinpoint precision with the mini digger, helping Pops. Can’t dig a hole to save my life tho! One day one of the bosses saw me gently lifting the engine back into a Mox...

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere