How do friends. Hope everyone is enjoying the heatwave. As many of you may know I did the All Wales Truckshow the weekend just gone. The heat was stifiling making cleaning and polishing my lorry something of an ordeal. I had to have a lie down with the aircon on after. The chaps from the four lorries in the same row as me cleaned from start to finish and I'm not sure how they managed it without collapsing. Two of them quite rightly won trophies though so their hard work paid off.
Is ambition essential? Should we always strive for more? Some of us just don’t want to. In my office last night bopping away to music writing a PowerPoint Driver CPC course and I just realised how happy it makes me. I never expected to find something that would switch me on as much as driving did but somehow I have. That's key with an ADHD addled brain...stuff needs to switch you on. If it doesn’t it’s pointless trying to make it as it never will. It's why my brief period as a transport manager was a disaster! That & fact I don't want to manage anyone. I'm the opposite of power hungry, I'm power allergic, I don’t want to be in charge of anyone, ever. Unfashionable to say in this modern world but all I want from my little business is a comfortable happy life. No ambitions to grow it, no ambitions to employ anyone, no ambitions to get rich. I’ve never actually had any interest in money at all. Happiness is my currency. Also explains why I’m usually broke! It’s ta...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.