How do friends. Sorry there has been a lack of activity on this site of late, I've been flat out at work. The other issue is that I can't keep doing videos of the same trips otherwise they will get boring. Anyhow, got to go to Hungary last week so there shall be a new series of videos coming up, hopefully the first will be towards the end of the week as long as I can find the time to make it. In in the mean time I've just uploaded the latest video from my American holiday so please feel free to enjoy that.
Current Irish Ferries Flagship WB Yeats. I’m Yet To Experience This Magnificent Vessel Well, interesting and exciting to me! Ferries and shopping has always been one of my weird obsessions, always has! My initial reaction to this news was ‘Good lord, this is a surprise & ‘they’re mad’’ but when you stop to think about it Irish Continental Group via Irish Ferries are VERY good at what they do. It takes a lot of skill to keep their position on the profitable Irish Sea for as long as they have, with the fleet they have. So rather than think ‘they’re mad’ I now feel sorry for P&O! (DFDS will be fine whatever happens, as a ferry company they don’t need Dover - Calais (& Dunkirk) in the way P&O do). So exciting times on Dover - Calais I reckon. And could be a great move for them as with the huge number of customers they already have that cross via Dover being able to tie them in with F - U.K. - IRL deals means that potentially they have a ready made customer base. I imag...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.