Skip to main content

GUEST BLOGGERS

Yo dudes and dudettes. I've had an idea. I know, a rare occurrence. Inspired by twitter accounts who have a different guest tweeting each week I'm going to do the same with my facebook page (no ones gets their hands on my twitter). Basically each week, and for a week I'll make a different person an admin so they can then post as I do. As you can imagine this will require some rules, which I will set out below.

1. You must work in the transport industry or a closely related industry. You don't have to be a driver, in fact I'd like to see a wide variety of different people so we can all see the other sides of the industry.

2. Your posts should be work related. The lorry-driver.com Facebook page is very much all about transport and so should your posts be.

3. Absolutely no swearing, abuse, racism, homophobia etc. In general or directed at anyone. I won't tolerate this, my page is built on positivity.

4. No politics, no 'this driver cut me up' sorts of posts, no shaming of other drivers, no slagging off other companies (or your own!)

5. Interact with people and answer any questions politely.

6. Promotion of businesses is fine, but don't over do it with every post.

So there we go. Not too many rules. If you've been following the page for a while just post in the same way I do and you won't go far wrong.

If you want to be a guest for a week email me a short bio, age, job, company and experience etc. Send me some pics, one of you to use as the profile pic and a couple to show the sort of pictures you'll post. It'll be a new guest weekly (Sunday to Saturday) so if you're not lucky at first time of trying you may be later on.

Email me at lorrydriverluke@live.com

Happy Tuesday.

Luke Vernon

www.lorry-driver.com
www.twitter.com/LukeVernon
www.facebook.com/lorrydriverdotcom
www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

More video buffoonery

Good morning friends. Part 2 of Vernons Vehicles & Vittles is upon us for your delight and delectation, or dismay and dispair, whichever you prefer. Have a good weekend all.