Skip to main content

FREELANCE LUKE!

Hello everyone. So as many of you will know I was unfairly given the boot from my transport manager job at Virginia. The truth is I was thinking of leaving anyhow as the stress was insane. I got back on the the road on Saturday and it felt like coming home, hitting the M5 in a Volvo FH 500, radio on, stress free work, it was bliss and made me realise it all turned out for the best.

Anyway, back to now. Im now a freelance driver. I want to work on my terms when I want to work. I've been a driver for 18 years and have a full clean C+E and D+E licences so I can drive coaches and trucks. I'd love a bit of coach work in the summer to keep my hand in. All up date with CPC and have a packages ADR licence. Im interested in a variety of work. Mostly local but I do want to do trips to Europe on occasion. I spent 3 years piloting a FH16 750 so I can be trusted with any truck! I have experience with many types of work. Fridges (hanging and boxed), flats, curtainsiders, euroliners, tankers, etc. I've driven in most European countries from the Greek Islands to Norway and all points in between. Same for coaches, I've done most types from school buses to expensive European tours with The Glider. I also have extensive experience of driving left hand drive trucks and coaches.

So if any of this means I could be of use to your company please get in touch. As for my online presence I can use this to promote your businesses Web pages or I can not mention you at all, entirely up to the you when employ my services. If you want high quality pictures of your fleet I offer this service too, often while I'm driving for you, it makes pictures look more realistic and less staged. Feel free to browse this site for examples of my photography, all photographs were taken by me. If your company has little online presence I'm also available to set this up and run it for you. A strong online following can be a real boost for a business. I managed to get this blog from nowhere to number one in search rankings on Google for the phrase 'lorry driver', no mean feat!

As for the rest of you me being back on the road means I'm going to ramp up this blog and YouTube channel again. More videos, more on HD, more content, including guest writers (get in touch if you want to write a piece for this blog), and more engagement from me. Its an exciting future ahead and I'm taking you lot with me! ONWARD!




My first day back was for Bull Transport in this fine machine.

Luke Vernon

lorrydriverluke@live.com

Bristol | South West | Wales
Driving (C+E & D+E) |Photography | Video | Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere