So while sorting through my phone I found a stack of old videos that have never been made into videos for YouTube. So here is the first instalment, the start of a trip to Italy, I hope you enjoy (Bertie particularly funny in this one!) Also i say in video but can never say too often I'm humbled by how many people have contributed with donations, amazing. Donation or not I appreciate you all you've all helped so much with my recovery. People always slag off social media but I've had nothing but positivity come my way, and I hope I give some positivity back https://www.buymeacoffee.com/LukeVernon
So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.