Skip to main content

Plan Re Videos Going Forward

Hullo all. We made it to Friday! Hurray! Anyway as I’ve been thinking a lot when I nave licence back and working again I’m going to ramp up my social media and video activities, it’s the very least I can do after you’ve all been so very kind, emotionally and financially. I’d be in a very dark place now without you lot!

Anyway want to make some instructional videos at home basically talking about what a particular word means, how it works etc. So on my list in hanging trailers and talking about Euro rails and differences. Another will be white diesel/red diesel/CNG etc. Basically words like that as experienced drivers we know exactly what they mean but new drivers might be too embarrassed to ask. As you know I’ve always been vocal about young/new drivers and how we need more of them and encouraging them. An antidote to all the usual trucking pages where it’s usually a sea of old buggers telling any new drivers brave enough to ask for advice not to bother, Truck driving is crap etc. So yes, things I should mention. And also if you are someone knowledgeable in that particular area I’m not, ADR tankers for instance, you’d be willing to advise me of what to put in video.

Anyway gone off on one a bit! This is my favourite lorry of all ones Dads ever had! Well after the amazing DAF 3600 that a part timer put on its side on M25/M40 slips after it had been allocated to Dad for 2 weeks. Went to Madrid in this and she kept getting unusual looks as they weren’t known over there at all, so people surprised to see DAF below Leyland.

Anyway have a lovely rest of day all.

#LampeterLorrySpotting 

www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

External Transport Manager

Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom