Skip to main content

Another Week Begins


Prynhawn Da pawb. I hope today finds everyone well. Today’s old picture is one to prove that even plain trucks can look good! She was a 500. This is almost the exact look I’d go for if I owned trucks. Just name on doors and 3/4 way towards back on trailer.

I post lots of pictures on my Facebook page, twitter and Facebook pages but I dawned on my I don’t post them here and I should for people without social media accounts. So here’s the first of hopefully many. 

I also do stories as I go about my day on Instagram, which somehow people seem to like! So take a look if interested.

www.Instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom

www.twitter.com/lukevernon

Www.Facebook.Com/lorrydriverdotcom

And as ever thank you so very much for the ongoing donations. You’ll never know how much difference they’ve made.

www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon


Cael diwrnod da / Have a great day all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom    

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...