Skip to main content

#LampeterLorrySpotting Week Ending 19/02/21


Hello all, Boggle Eyed fool here. So along with all the other stuff mentioned so far I’m also going to do a weekly post with the pictures of the trucks I’ve seen driving through town that week. Lampeter is a very busy through route so always get a great selection. If you drive or own any of the trucks pictured and would like the original picture pop a comment below with your email and I’ll send it. As I’ve said before I’m in no way possessive about pictures I take* so always feel free to save and share in any way you want, just enjoy them being appreciated.

*Not for a second saying anyone who is possessive of their pictures is wrong, people take pictures for all different reasons, many professionally to make money and it’s all good with me.

#TopTips The Basics Video out at 18:01 tomorrow, which is why I’m posting this today instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom    

Top Trucks No. 3

This is number 3 in my top truck countdown, as if anyone is interested in my waffle. So back in 2014 Volvo Trucks launched their new innovation, the Dual Clutch, basically it means seemless power transmission as it can pre engage the next gear meaning the revs don’t need to drop. As you’ll know I’m a huge fan of autos so this seemed rather exciting to me. I mentioned online about how much I wanted to drive one but that it may be a while as it was a cost extra. At this point Martin Tomlinson at Volvo Trucks UK messaged me to ask if I’d like their demonstrator for a week. You can guess my excitement! I got even more excited when Whites Transport Services Ltd who I was going to be using it for gave me a run to Italy, the Alps being the ultimate test for any vehicle. So, off we went max weight with a fridge full of lambs. Being a demonstrator from HQ meant this had every conceivable extra fitted and it was fantastic! The dual clutch turned out even better than expected. Not having to drop ...