The Original Trucking YouTuber
🇪🇺 🏴 🏴 🏴 🇮🇪 🇬🇧 🏳️🌈 🚚🎥
Search This Blog
#LampeterLorrySpotting; Spring Into May
Ahoy ahoy to my regular blog visitors. All 3 of them. Was four but sadly one passed away last week at 101. Why do the good always die young? God bless dear Miss Eucalyptus McGarnagle, you’ll be missed. Hope Friday finds you well and enjoying sun. Here’s this weeks #LampeterLorrySpotting pictures and in link a video you may have missed when uploaded. Talking about electric trucks.
Have a great rest of day and a spiffing weekend. Bertie says ‘they can all eat cat s**t for all I care’. Words of wisdom I think we can all agree.
My email is always open to requests for help/advice, opinions and let’s face it abuse. Also need more pics for Kids Corner and nominations of trucks for #TopTrucksTuesday -
So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere
So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom
Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics. https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom ...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.