Skip to main content

#TopTruckTuesday; Charles Footman

Decided on a beautiful old vintage lady* for this weeks #TopTrucksTuesday out of respect because as you will know Mr Footman passed away a few days ago. Surprisingly few pictures online of Footman trucks, struck me very much as a company to not be one of the ‘look at me’ crowd, unlike many of us these days! (Yes I’m a member of the look at me crowd, obviously!

www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon 

https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom 

*I grabbed these pictures off Google. If they are yours and you want me to credit you (or take down) pop me an email lorrydriverluke@live.com 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom