Skip to main content

#DriverShortage; Going On Strike


Hello everybody. And so begins, began, begun(?) a new week. I had a lovely time visiting my Bristol friend, think it was my first trip back in a personal capacity since I lived there. Bristol is an amazing place, if you ever get the chance to spend a couple of days there grab it. Anyhow waffle waffle waffle!

So a strike has been ‘announced’ and I’m just writing this to tell you that there will be another video where I bluster and swear at the camera. Tomorrow.

Also I love the fact that on my YouTube channel the comments section below relevant video is like a forum with people talking to each other, putting their points across etc. Talking is one of the most important activities you can engage in to be honest. I have learnt so much in past and continue to do so from followers who’ve but their point across in an adult manner. Sometimes they even changed my mind! I don’t agree with most of the people I follow. If I talk to you and we disagree FFS don’t take it personally! Some seem to see being disagreed with as a personal attack when I see it as learning and brain exercise! I just love debating. 

See you tomorrow as long as we don’t die. Of consumption. Or malaria.

luke@lorry-driver.com 

www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon

https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

External Transport Manager

Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom