Skip to main content

The Great Brexit Sellout



 Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today

Well I feel a bit better today having had a good sleep. I slept in a Gigantibus, or more commonly known as a Magnum, and when I opened the blinds I was greeted with an inch of snow and it's still snowing. So I've got to drive a truck I've never driven before, in snow, on untreated roads, oh and did I mention the truck is only a few months old! Today will be very much slow and steady with a good dose of nail biting!

Good morning

#DriverShortage; New Video Midday Sunday

Good evening all. I hope your weekend is going to plan. Just to say there will be a new #DriverShortage video midday tomorrow talking about the proposed driving test changes and a life and DVLA update (nothing overly exciting alas). For now here’s some recent pictures of evil juggernauts thundering through town piloted by lunatics. #Shocking. Have a good evening chums www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom     Buy me a coffee