Skip to main content

Let’s Build A Business!

 

Hullo Chumtickles. So, my thought on my new merchandise shop and the potential to make it a proper business since it seems I can’t get a job despite applying! Thoughts welcome. Thank you for buying merchandise and thank you for the donations and thank you for Patreon members that keep me (Bertie) feed. Have a great week all.

#Merchandise Shop 

My Links 

Donations, thank you so much x

luke@lorry-driver.com 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

#ThrowbackThursday: The Londoners

So as you may have seen I’ve been writing much more recently, I love it and I’ve had some really great reactions to these stories of my past so here’s another one! Videos will continue but I’m pivoting more and more to writing, hopefully going to do a lot more for Truck & Driver and possibly other magazines, watch this space! Always open to constructive criticism or offers of assignments. #ThrowBackThursday. So just before Christmas I mentioned my time at Davies Bros, my first driving job. They ran buses and also had their own European tour department, and this was what I was aiming for. I passed my PSV at 19, back then you could get it at 18 but only drive local service bus routes till you are 21. When I turned 21 they started easing me in to coach work with London Express trips. Basically they ran a coach daily from West Wales to London, you’d park up 10 hours then drive back. Needed to be two drivers and the most I think I ever remember taking down was about 6 people, so the wri...

#ThrowbackThursday: Plain & Pretty

 #ThrowbackThursday: At Whites Transport Services Ltd I was mostly freelance and jumping from truck to truck covering holidays but I did have an allocated truck for a while. In a fleet that was full of high power flagships people are often surprised that this was my favourite. I just love how clean it looks. Only a 500 but enjoyable to drive too. Went all over in her, Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria etc. very enjoyable job that, pulling out of Dunbia Llanybydder near home, formerly Oriel Jones, and a lot of my childhood was spent in Oriel Jones lorries as my Dad worked for them.  The Best Driver CPCs In The World