Skip to main content

New Phone Who Dis?


Thanks to my wonderful mother I’ve a new phone as an early Christmas present (I’m still poverty striken! She didn’t pay full price is with contact!) so from an iPhone XS, four years old, longest I’ve ever owned a phone but served me very well, I’ve jumped to an iPhone 13 and lord what a jump. So seemless to set up as your new phone, 15 minutes later and you’ve got an almost exact copy. Used to take longer to put all the numbers in a Nokia! What I love most about Apple is the evolution not revolution outlook, so everything looks same but is just better. Not least the camera. First and last pics taken straight out of my pocket, in 2 seconds and unedited, it’s insane. When I started my photography journey in the school dark room you’d need a stack of very expensive equipment to produce shots half as good as this. So yeah, my content quality will be improving vastly, not least visually but sound too as my XS mic was.

EDIT; To add, yes before you start I know Android does some things better, but also worse. At this stage if an intensive user like I am and many of you will be your locked into an OS you picked years ago. 

EDIT; To add take two, thinking about it the OS I originally picked was the amazing Windows Phone. I had many but best was Nokia 1020. The yellow one with a 41 megapixel camera a decade ago!

Also thanks so much to all the #ClubPorkChop members. Latest podcast went up last night so if a member you should have an email with a link. If not a member and you’d like to join its Patreon for a regular membership or BuyMeACoffee for one off. You’ve  been life savers.

www.patreon.com/lorrydriverdotcom 

www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon

luke@lorry-driver.com Help, Advice, Abuse, #BertieChat

More #ClubPorkChop exclusive content coming.

Full moon from bedroom window. Snapped in 2 seconds

#ClubPorkChop Monthly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

More video buffoonery

Good morning friends. Part 2 of Vernons Vehicles & Vittles is upon us for your delight and delectation, or dismay and dispair, whichever you prefer. Have a good weekend all.