Skip to main content

#TruckingDiaries NEW ITALY VIDEO!

On Facebook other day someone said what would you tell 18 year old you if you could and I said jokingly ‘give up now’ 😂 ( sounded funny in my head). Making the latest Italy video made me realise one thing- so far I’ve led the life I always dreamed of. And you can’t ever get any better than that.

So if 18 year old Luke met 44 year old Luke he would leave the encounter very happy even after he discovers I’m still an idiot 26 years later 😂 An unemployed one with a boggle-eye. Enormous lows (unemployment isn’t one) are greatly outnumbered by the ridiculous number of highs. Many of which are in my videos. Driving over the Alps for instance never gets old, always takes my breath away. Showing the world as I see it, to share my excitement in it was entire reason for starting videos…..13 years ago! 

One of the biggest and best lessons I ever learned I learned from my brush with death. A lesson on how to put things in perspective. Any day you get to wake up in your own bed and get out of it is a great day from that moment. Be happy. Be kind. Make most of your health. And if you can’t/don’t have it I really hope things get better for you.

And thanks to all of you that made it so worthwhile and enjoyable. New video this week. Goodnight #ONWARD!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

External Transport Manager

Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom