Skip to main content

Who The F**k Is lorry-driver.com ?


Hullo, if you are reading this you’ll have probably either seen it on my LinkTree or seen one of my silly Facebook replies and thought ‘who the f**k is that t*wat’….. My name is Luke Vernon, and I’m a 44 year old truck driver on a break from work after nearly dying in a bad car crash. I’ve been in and around the Transport industry my entire life as my grandad was before me and Dad still is. My earliest memories involve trucks and one of the great many times I went with him as a kid.

Born in Oxford and started life in Thame we moved to Wales when I was ten and I consider myself Welsh. Currently live in Lampeter Ceredigion. My life long dream was to drive trucks internationally but my first driving job was a bus for Davies Bros. Then moved onto coaches in London for The Londoners and Clarke’s of London. Moved between that and international tours with Parnhams coaches and finished my coaching career, as a full time driver at least when I was offered my first truck driving job at Nolans (yes, that Nolan’s). I then moved onto agency work in London before moving to HSF Logistics in Holland (yes, that HSF). 

At age 30 I was offered a full time position with Virginia Transport in Ireland. I was to spend the next 9 years there driving across Europe from Greek islands to Norway, Sweden and Finland. Came off road full time to set up a U.K. depot for them, which I did then returned to driving for a Tesco subcontractor. Then returned to international work with Whites Transport Services and Broughton Transport Solutions. Due to poor health I decided to slow down and took a 4 on 4 off job where my Dad worked in West Wales, Mansel Davies. Been a trucking YouTuber since 2008.

February 29th 2020 I had a serious car accident that required an air ambulance, without them I would be dead. Spent the two years since blogging, vlogging, selling blog merchandise, volunteering at National Trust and fighting the DVLA for the return of my licence! I live in hope, have car licence and searching for van driving jobs.

Oh, and I’m also an enthusiastic homosexual in my spare time.

And that is that! So far. Unless I die in my sleep tonight.

I can be contacted at - luke@lorry-driver.com 

Thanks from bottom of my heart to those who’ve donated, become #ClubPorkChop members or purchased merchandise. 

www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon 

www.patreon.com/lorrydriverdotcom 

https://lorrydriverdotcom.sumup.link

www.twitter.com/lukevernon

www.Facebook.com/lorrydriverdotcom

www.Instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom

https://youtube.com/c/LukeVernon 
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

More video buffoonery

Good morning friends. Part 2 of Vernons Vehicles & Vittles is upon us for your delight and delectation, or dismay and dispair, whichever you prefer. Have a good weekend all.