Skip to main content

Whites Transport Services A Post From Pete

Hi all, This is
Pete from Whites Transport. 

Messaging via Luke. 

Some of you are aware, some maybe not, my FB page was disabled last night. I've spent over 10 years building the page up to what is was. A lot of effort has been put into it. So much effort in fact. Keeping everyone up to date with where we go, what we do & how we do it. Sometimes I sailed close to the wind with the content I posted but I genuinely posted what I thought people would find interesting. The good, the bad & the ugly if you like, I showed you all our achievements and our failings. Yes occasionally people got upset but they were sort of people that themselves looks for upset in everything. It was all just typical transport industry humour, ‘banter’ if you like, our intentions were only ever good, we set out to make people laugh, not cry. Make friends not enemies.

To say I'm gutted is an understatement, I had no warning this was coming, I was just logged out & a message to say my account was disabled with no chance of appeal. (This is a final decision was the exact wording)

A friend has a brother who works for Facebook, he is trying to help me but If I'm honest I can't see it working, Ill be extremely grateful if he can but the words (this is a final decision is all I keep thinking about)

Its possible the reason I was banned is because I don't pay FB anything, with the following I had I didn't need to sponsor posts like others do. I sold trucks worth hundredes of thousands of pounds without paying them a penny. 

Facebook community standards I think is the reason behind the ban and not because I said I was willing to sell a Kidney for 1000L of diesel - 🤣🤣

My personal account has also been disabled, I've lost all my memories of my kids when they were born, birthdays, holidays & Christmases etc etc. I had 2000 private pictures & 8000 pictures on the page, it catalogues our history & its all gone. 

I don't know if I have the energy to start another page. Maybe they won't even let me. 

I'm sure some people will be gloating about this, but a lot of people will miss my daily updates, my parking eye letters and the fact I don't give a f*ck what I say. We had a blue tick verified page, with almost 85000 followers, yet they still shut it down with no warning. 

Anyway - keeping fingers crossed. All the best - Pete 

P'S - anyone want to buy a Kidney ? 🤣

From Luke PLEASE PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE. This needs to be known about, random actions like this by Facebook could destroy a company. So please share


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

External Transport Manager

Greetings friends. Just to let you know I’m available as an external transport manager in the Wales traffic area. Happy to do just the standard external TM thing or integrate it with social media promotion for your company. Pop me an email and we can have a chat about your requirements luke@lorry-driver.com   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom