Hello friends, sorry I’ve been so quiet, work has been manic, but I’ve just started a 4 on 4 off shift pattern which will now give me much more time for the rest of my life. Just a little video with no speaking as strictly I’m not allowed to make video but this is just driving, this is what my day on Corwen looks like. I love it as it’s 80% single track lanes and farm tracks, which most hate but I enjoy. Also I meet so many dogs it’s amazing! It’s really hard work but now I’m 4 on 4 off it’ll be so much easier cope with (5 days one week and 6 the next was killing me!). But hey, it’s all good, waking up in your own bed of a morning means it’s a great day. Have a good week all.
Current Irish Ferries Flagship WB Yeats. I’m Yet To Experience This Magnificent Vessel Well, interesting and exciting to me! Ferries and shopping has always been one of my weird obsessions, always has! My initial reaction to this news was ‘Good lord, this is a surprise & ‘they’re mad’’ but when you stop to think about it Irish Continental Group via Irish Ferries are VERY good at what they do. It takes a lot of skill to keep their position on the profitable Irish Sea for as long as they have, with the fleet they have. So rather than think ‘they’re mad’ I now feel sorry for P&O! (DFDS will be fine whatever happens, as a ferry company they don’t need Dover - Calais (& Dunkirk) in the way P&O do). So exciting times on Dover - Calais I reckon. And could be a great move for them as with the huge number of customers they already have that cross via Dover being able to tie them in with F - U.K. - IRL deals means that potentially they have a ready made customer base. I imag...

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.