Skip to main content

Exciting News!

So, I’ve some news. I’ve booked myself on an RTITB Instructor Academy Train the Trainer course at beginning of February. Basically to learn how to construct and hold training courses, in my case initially to be able to hold Driver CPC courses. So by mid Feb I should be able to start holding them! Exciting!

It’s rather expensive, though not when you consider the income that can result from it. If I can’t get the Job Centre to pay for it I’ve some ideas of how I can raise funds, watch this space! So an exciting start to the year! #Exciting!

Without wishing to sound big headed I think I could be a really good trainer. I’ve a huge amount of passion for subject, am very knowledgable about it & absolutely love teaching people things, up to now via videos. My provisional plan is to hold them in different locations all over country and offer some options you don’t get anywhere else, so potentially overnight courses for night drivers, or early starts so we can finish early and your whole day isn’t taken up by sitting in a classroom. Right, time to get back to calling myself a twat. Have a good rest of day all, I am really excited by this! #Training #education #driver #lorrydriver #drivercpc #transport #trucking #logistics 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom