Skip to main content

EXCITING TIMES!

So…….seems I’ve some ridiculously amazingly good news! 😂 Thanks to Avon Commercial Training in Bristol im now an APPROVED CPC TRAINER! How brilliant is that! Go and like their page to say thank you! Going forward we shall be working together to provide training, means I can offer via them the whole range of from CPC to ADR to getting your licence in the first place. Hopefully going to start taking some other courses too but for now just driver CPCs. If you book via my shop it will be guaranteed to be me taking your classes, like that’s an incentive! Also going to be working on their social media so again, go and like them! I can’t stop smiling 😂 Dates to follow when I’ve calmed down and sorted it all out 👍🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Reviews

So the courses are going fantastically well, interesting, with good participants the time seems to fly by. And surprise surprise I’m actually fairly OK at it! This post is where people who have been on my courses to leave a review in comments for promotional purposes! Have a great weekend all. Driver CPC Book H ere

GIMME A JOB! #Please

Don’t mind me, just a desperate appeal for work. Carry on as you were.  EMAIL ME   Buy me a coffee

#TruckingDiaries Big Truck, Big Load, Big Hills!

So, was only 3/4 years in the making but here it is! Hope it’s worth the wait, I’m quite pleased with this one. www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom